LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Members/ users have to keep personal belongings at the property counter
2. Library users are not permitted to take personal copies of books or other printed
Materials inside the library.
3. Silence will be strictly observed inside the library
4. Books, journals, other documents, library equipments, etc., should be handled with Care.
5. Marking, underlining, writing or defacing the books in the library in any form, if
Detected, will attract fine and other penalties6. Users have to produce an identity card along with the library ticket at the time of
issue of books. The book issued for two weeks and User can renew for one time. In the case late return the amount will be charged Rs. 1/day.
7. Users have to examine books carefully and report damage if any, to the assistant on
the duty. The borrower is responsible for any damage discovered subsequent to the
issue of book to Him/her.8. The Librarian reserves the right to recall at any time, any book issued from the library.
The Librarian is also Empowered to terminate the loan facility to any borrower, if
he/she is found infringing library rules.
9. When a ticket is lost, the matter should be brought immediately to the notice of
librarian for necessary action.10. Loss of the library ticket will entail a fine of Rs. 25 /-.11. Users/ members have to surrender the library tickets when they leave the institute.
Non-liability certificate’ will be issued to a user, only after the tickets are returned
and the dues, if any, to the library are cleared. 12. Loss of books, If any should be reported to librarian immediately and it should be replaced
with a new copy along with a levy of overdue charges if any. 13.If the borrower is unable to replace the books that are lost, He/She will be levied a penalty two
times the cost of the book, plus overdue charges if any