News & Events
- SCHOLARSHIP – 2017
- NOTIFICATION FOR COURSE COMPLETED WITH ARREARS
- WORLD WATER DAY CELEBRATIONS
- CSR EXCELLENCE IN EDUCATION AWARD-2018
- KRGI – M. KUMARASAMY RESEARCH GROUP SEMINAR SERIES
- 13-RANK HOLDERS IN ANNA UNIVERSITY RANK LIST APRIL/MAY-2017 EXAMINATIONS
- STARTUP IDEA REGISTRATION
- FDP-HIGH VOLTAGE ENGINEERING
LibraryMISSION AND VISION
Our Vision is to provide a world-class knowledge resource that not only caters to the curricular requirements but also promotes intellectual enquiry and research. We propose to achieve this through superior quality service consistently. Collections of us is a future oriented and students driven process, that is constantly updated to meet our users’ requirements, and focus on values like quality, utility, accessibility and stability.FACILITY
The Central Library is built in an area of 808.3 Sqm. The uniqueness of our library is in its expansive study space, blended with state-of-art facilities. The Digital Library service unit provides access to computers with internet facility. A separate dedicated leased line has been installed for high-speed internet connectivity. The Library has a high density of shelving for printed collections. Library has collections of audio-visual material. We have membership with DELNET. Our Library has Barcode scanner facility.
- 1.Circulation (Books Issue & Return)
- 2.OPAC (Online Public Service Catalogue)
- 5.Current Awareness
- 6.Internet Browsing
- 7.DELNET (IESTC)
- 8.IEEE ASPP
- 10.RFID implentation
- 11.News Clippings
- 13.Service for Career & Placement
LIBRARY RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Members/ users have to keep personal belongings at the property counter
2. Library users are not permitted to take personal copies of books or other printed
Materials inside the library.
3. Silence will be strictly observed inside the library
4. Books, journals, other documents, library equipments, etc., should be handled with Care.
5. Marking, underlining, writing or defacing the books in the library in any form, if
Detected, will attract fine and other penalties
- 6. Users have to produce an identity card along with the library ticket at the time of
issue of books. The book issued for two weeks and User can renew for one time. In the case late return the amount will be charged Rs. 1/day.
7. Users have to examine books carefully and report damage if any, to the assistant on
the duty. The borrower is responsible for any damage discovered subsequent to the
issue of book to Him/her.
- 8. The Librarian reserves the right to recall at any time, any book issued from the library.
The Librarian is also Empowered to terminate the loan facility to any borrower, if
he/she is found infringing library rules.
9. When a ticket is lost, the matter should be brought immediately to the notice of
librarian for necessary action.
- 10. Loss of the library ticket will entail a fine of Rs. 25 /-.
- 11. Users/ members have to surrender the library tickets when they leave the institute.
Non-liability certificate’ will be issued to a user, only after the tickets are returned
and the dues, if any, to the library are cleared.
- 12. Loss of books, If any should be reported to librarian immediately and it should be replaced
with a new copy along with a levy of overdue charges if any.
- 13.If the borrower is unable to replace the books that are lost, He/She will be levied a penalty two
times the cost of the book, plus overdue charges if any.
|NON BOOKS MATERIALS||2500|
|IEEE ASPP ONLINE LOGIN|
|NATIONAL DIGITAL LIBRARY|